The Women’s Ministry is comprised of the following Committees:
- Health & Prosperity
While these Committees can stand alone, as a Ministry we have the responsibilities of:
- following-up with members who are absent from the ministry
- providing information that will inform and educate women on various topics
- coordinating activities and educational events to promote health awareness
- greeting and serving members and invited guests as needed
- offering wise and trusted counseling as Christian women
- reaching out to others by providing bibles, tracks, and invitations to come to church in order to win others to Christ
- ministering to others by expressing appreciation and recognition
- ministering to the divorced, widowed, and those who have never married.
For more information on the Women’s Ministry contact Deacon Deidre Boyd, at 202-889-3067, ext. 124.